TANK INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Tank must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All threaded fittings to be installed with Teflon Tape and hand tightened only (over-tightening will void warranty).
- Tank must have a level reinforced concrete base 100mm thick, 100mm longer than the tank, and 100mm wider.
- Tank must have a minimum clearance of 20mm on all sides from all solid structures including walls, fences, posts etc.
- Warranty does not cover disconnection or reconnection.
- Tank must be free standing – DO NOT USE STANDS WITH THIS TANK.
- Please use commonsense when installing this tank.
- Tank must be installed as per the guidelines in the Australian Standards HB 230-2006 Rainwater Tank Design and Handbook.
ALL WEATHER TANKS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IF ALL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED.