Subject to the conditions herein the manufacturer will repair or replace (at their discretion), any All Weather water tank which has a manufacturing defect or fault that is notified to All Weather Tanks within the Warranty Period provided that:
- The tank has been correctly installed with appropriate foundations and maintenance. In this regard, you should consult a qualified plumber.
- The tank has not been subject to any modification, unauthorised repair, mishandling or abuse.
- The tank has not been relocated without All Weather Tanks prior approval.
- The tank is only used for the static storage of water at temperatures below 40oC.
- The original sales invoice is provided as proof of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
a) Any consequential losses, whether loss of profits or damage to property persons animals plants or otherwise, or any other associated costs that may occur when repair or replacement of the tank is required or carried out. Repair work is undertaken at ground level, so tanks must be brought to ground level, at owners cost, before the manufacturer can commence repair work. All additional expenses as well as landscaping, plumbing, electrical, costs of lifting equipment and hire of additional labour is at owner’s expense.
b) Colour fading
c) Normal wear and tear
d) The contents, structures, foundations, attachments, fittings or accessories
e) Storage of water at elevated temperatures including hot water and bore water.
f) Use of tank for any purpose other than the static storage of water.
g) Damage due to war, riot, civil commotion or terrorist activities or Act of God.
Warranty does not cover the replacement of any stored water lost as a result of a faulty tank nor water lost as a result of the repair or replacement of an All Weather Tank.
The Warranty Period is 10 years from original date of sale.
HOW TO CLAIM:
All claims should be referred initially to the place of purchase so that the stockist can notify All Weather Tanks of the warranty claim and provide all relevant evidence and documentation. Where a claim needs to be made directly to Head Office the warranty claims must be made in writing within 7 days of the fault being discovered and sent to All Weather Tanks at either:
Post: 14 Kay Street, Mount Waverley VIC 3149; or
The claim must provide the following information:
a) Name and Address of owner (Claimant)
b) Address/location of tank if different from owners address
c) Description and location of fault (Photo of fault if possible)
d) Tank Serial Number
e) Copy of original sales invoice clearly showing date of purchase
f) Name and Address of supplier
Upon receiving a warranty claim the manufacturer may either have the tank repaired or replaced or may, at the Manufacturers discretion, reimburse the purchaser on a pro-rata basis to the original value of the tank only, excluding GST, calculated in proportion with the pro-rata time remaining of the Warranty Period.
TANK INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS:
WARNING PLEASE READ
- TANK MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED PLUMBER.
- ALL THREADED FITTINGS TO BE INSTALLED WITH TEFLON TAPE AND HAND TIGHTENED ONLY (OVER TIGHTENING WILL VOID WARRANTY).
- TANK MUST HAVE A LEVEL REINFORCED CONCRETE BASE 50MM – 100MM THICK, 100MM LONGER THAN THE TANK AND 100MM WIDER.
- TANK MUST HAVE A MINIMUM CLEARANCE OF 20MM ON ALL SIDES FROM ALL SOLID STRUCTURES INCLUDING WALLS, FENCES, POSTS, ETC.
- WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DISCONNECTION OR RECONNECTION.
- TANK MUST BE FREE STANDING-DO NOT USE STANDS WITH THIS TANK.
- PLEASE USE COMMONSENSE WHEN INSTALLING THIS TANK.
- TANK MUST BE INSTALLED AS PER THE GUIDELINES IN THE AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS HB 230-2006 RAINWATER TANK DESIGN AND INSTALLATION HANDBOOK.
ALL WEATHER TANKS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IF ALL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
PLEASE REFER TO ALL WEATHER TANKS WEBSITE FOR ALL INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS AND TANK WARRANTY INFORMATION.